Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The End

Today is the last day that we can blog and Prof. Sexson asked that we make some final comments. As the semester ends,I find myself having to transition to a new world. I am graduating next week and my life as a college student will be over. There will be new towns to move to, new jobs to work at, and new friends to make. I will know something special as I live my life, though. I now possess that special knowledge about the past possessing the present. I will be able to look and see ideas and events of the past that no one else will see. I will see Cupid and Psyche, the chorus, Antigone, Peresephone, and all the others that we have learned about this semester. My forgotten memory is slowly returning to me. I hope it is returning to you also. Have a good summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment